5 Reasons To Take The Leap!
- Unlimited group training for the life of your dog – Click here for 10 reasons why our program works.
- 30+ years of expert dog training experience, columnist advice & dog trainer mentorship.
- Voted as 1 of the top 6 Atlanta dog training schools in Atlanta Magazine’s 2010 Pet Issue.
- 5 star reviews on Yelp.com & Kudzu.com in addition to client, veterinarian, and rescue shelter referrals
- Customized behavioral programs for rescue dog rehabilitation
We offer a unique selection of unlimited group classes and private behavioral training solutions. Our relationship and reward based methods are practical and effective. Your 4-legged pal will be prepared for everyday life circumstances. “Frogs to Dogs’ goal is to effectively train our client’s dog(s) using positive, non-confrontational training methods,” says Frogs to Dogs’ owner Andrew Zbeeb. “Some dogs are very quick learners; others require more time. By offering unlimited classes, we’re able to guarantee that all of the dogs master basic skills.” Depending on the pet’s progress, participants may attend as many or as few classes as they like. We enjoy having a patient and practical learning environment. Training is a lot of fun and we work hard to ensure that you enjoy your training experience with us. We encourage you to contact us for some references of our recent graduates. You can also read some written training testimonials on our website.
We have several classes held at various locations for you to attend each week. Please submit a training profile so we can gather preliminary information about you and your dog. Once the profile is completed, we will email you further details and information. We also offer Private Training Lessons, Day Camp Training and Board Training options.
Training Services & Rates
Please remember to complete the online Training Profile in preparation for any services.
- Private Behavioral Modification – $95 to $135 per session. – Initial one hour training evaluation/lesson is required to iron out your concerns, meet the family, and kick start the training plan. The initial evaluation cost is $135.00. Each following training lesson will be held at the rate of $95 per hour/session. All behavioral training lessons are customized to your pet’s needs (and your requested areas for improvement) and take place at various locations (e.g., Home, Park, FTD Training School).
- Unlimited Group Obedience PLUS! (Unlimited Life Attendance) – $300 – Unlimited Attendance to any of the group classes (click here for the training calendar), including our socialization night for eligible dogs! There isn’t anything basic about this comprehensive program. Classes cover an array of obedience cues, but most importantly, your dog will learn how to perform all of them in various environments with the distraction of other people and dogs present. Some of the basic commands learned are: focus, sit, down, stay, heel, loose leash walking and many other solutions to common behavioral problems. You’ll be ready to show off your skills when you graduate from this course. Requirements: 6 foot leash (no retractable leashes please), flat buckle collar, martingale collar, or body harness, treats, and up to date shot records. Puppies and adult dogs are welcome to join. We offer classes that cater to small dogs and puppies in addition to medium/large dogs. If you need more convincing – check out the kudzu and yelp reviews to see what our clients are saying! Contact us to arrange a time to see us for a free orientation and visit a class at no charge.
- Reactive Training! (Lessons & Classes) – $325 – We provide a variety of training solutions for you to teach your dog different coping mechanisms when encountering different dogs, people, and situations. Please contact us for more details, or submit a training profile for review and a trainer will contact you.
- Unlimited Therapy Prep! (Unlimited Life Attendance) – $325 – This training class is tailored for human/dog teams who have goals of sharing their love all throughout the community through therapy animal work. The curriculum covered in this class will enhance basic obedience while also focusing on achieving canine interaction with humans that is both predictable and therapeutic. This class costs $325 for lifetime attendance. Dogs who are still preparing for therapy animal registration and dogs who are already actively engaged in therapy animal work are encouraged to check out this class, as we believe that training (especially with working dogs!) is a lifetime process that never ends. Class is held outdoors every Saturday at 10:15 in front of Lifeline Animal Project. There are also periodical field trips arranged for this group so that dogs can learn to perform in a variety of settings. *Please note that in order for a dog to officially register as a therapy dog, each participant will need to register and evaluate with an established therapy dog organization.
- Day Camp Training – $50 per day – Day camp consists of your dog spending an entire day with one of the behavioral trainers to address your specific challenges. Your dog is taken off site and spends the day getting personalized attention with the trainers. This is a great solution for a lot of behavioral issues – especially social anxieties, playing politely, and an array of other behavioral concerns. Morning Drop is at our Kirkwood location between 7am & 8am. (2006 Hosea L. Williams Dr. Atl, Ga 30317). Evening pickup is at the Avondale location between 6pm & 7pm. (129 Lake St., Avondale Estates Ga 30002). Please contact us for more details, or submit a training profile for review and a trainer will contact you.
- Board Training Program – $2000 for two weeks – This is a very customized approach for you to board your dog in one of the trainers’ homes, so we can focus on multiple behavioral concerns. Please contact us for more details, or submit a training profile for review and a trainer will contact you.