5 Reasons To Take The Leap!
- Unlimited group training for the life of your dog – Click here for 10 reasons why our program works.
- 30+ years of expert dog training experience, columnist advice & dog trainer mentorship.
- Voted as 1 of the top 6 Atlanta dog training schools in Atlanta Magazine’s 2010 Pet Issue.
- 5 star reviews on Yelp.com & Kudzu.com in addition to client, veterinarian, and rescue shelter referrals
- Customized behavioral programs for rescue dog rehabilitation
We offer a unique selection of unlimited group classes and private behavioral training solutions. Our positive reinforcement methods are practical and effective. Your 4-legged pal will be prepared for everyday life circumstances. “Frogs to Dogs’ goal is to effectively train our client’s dog(s) using positive, non-confrontational training methods,” says Frogs to Dogs’ owner Andrew Zbeeb. “Some dogs are very quick learners; others require more time. By offering unlimited classes, we’re able to guarantee that all of the dogs master basic skills.” Depending on the pet’s progress, participants may attend as many or as few classes as they like. We enjoy having a patient and practical learning environment. Training is a lot of fun and we work hard to ensure that you enjoy your training experience with us. We encourage you to contact us for some references of our recent graduates. You can also read some written training testimonials on our website.
Training Services & Rates
Please remember to complete the online Training Profile in preparation for any services.
- Private Behavioral Modification – $95 to $135 per session. – Initial one hour training evaluation/lesson is required to iron out your concerns, meet the family, and kick start the training plan. The initial evaluation cost is $135.00. Each following training lesson will be held at the rate of $95 per hour/session. All behavioral training lessons are customized to your pet’s needs (and your requested areas for improvement) and take place at various locations (e.g., Home, Park, FTD Training School).
- Unlimited Group Reactive Program (Unlimited Attendance For The Life Of Your Dog) – $325 – Reactive group training classes are for dogs that react to other people or dogs by barking or growling in a public environment. Clients will learn to safely handle their dog under various circumstances while teaching their dog many different training commands. The dog will learn that approaching people and/or dogs is not a challenge or threat to them. As the dog progresses, it will develop positive and peaceful leash interactions with other animals and people in the class. Contact us to arrange a time to see our classes for free.
- Unlimited Group Obedience PLUS! (Unlimited Life Attendance) – $300 – Unlimited Attendance to any of the group classes (click here for schedule), including our socialization night for eligible dogs! There isn’t anything basic about this comprehensive program. Classes cover an array of obedience cues, but most importantly, your dog will learn how to perform all of them in various environments with the distraction of other people and dogs present. Some of the basic commands learned are: focus, sit, down, stay, heel, loose leash walking and many other solutions to common behavioral problems. You’ll be ready to show off your skills when you graduate from this course. Requirements: 6 foot leash (no retractable leashes please), flat buckle collar, martingale collar, or body harness, treats, and up to date shot records. Puppies and adult dogs are welcome to join. We offer classes that cater to small dogs and puppies in addition to medium/large dogs. If you need more convincing – check out the kudzu and yelp reviews to see what our clients are saying! Contact us to arrange a time to see us for a free orientation and visit a class at no charge.
- Unlimited Therapy Prep! (Unlimited Life Attendance) – $325 – Frogs to Dogs will now be offering a class that will prepare dogs and their human handlers for registration with therapy dog organizations. The curriculum covered in this class will enhance basic obedience while also focusing on achieving canine interaction with humans that is both predictable and therapeutic. The cost of this class will be $325. Class will be held outdoors every Saturday at 11:00 in front of Lifeline Animal Project. A second class will be held indoors every Thursday evening at Spot For Dogs in Virginia Highlands from 7:30p – 8:30p. There will also be periodical field trips arranged so that dogs can perform in a variety of settings. Once registered, dogs will have access to unlimited attendance at the therapy dog class. In order to obtain the title of ‘therapy dog’, each participant will need to register and test with one of the several therapy dog organizations established in Atlanta. Our therapy dog trainer works specifically with Pet Partners therapy dog organization as a registered Pet Partners volunteer team, and participants will have the opportunity to be put in contact with a local Pet Partners evaluator should they decide to register with Pet Partners.
- Day Camp Training – $50 per day – Day camp consists of your dog spending an entire day with one of the behavioral trainers to address your specific challenges. Your dog is taken off site and spends the day getting personalized attention with the trainers. This is a great solution for a lot of behavioral issues – especially social anxieties, playing politely, and an array of other behavioral concerns. Morning Drop is at our Kirkwood location between 7am & 8am. (2006 Hosea L. Williams Dr. Atl, Ga 30317). Evening pickup is at the Avondale location between 6pm & 7pm. (129 Lake St., Avondale Estates Ga 30002). Please contact us for more details.
- Board Training Program – $95 per night – This is a very customized approach for you to board your dog at one of the trainers’ homes, so we can focus on multiple behavioral concerns. Please contact us for more details.
We are always here for pet owners and dogs that need a helping hand. Don’t be shy – call/text or email us. We would love to hear from you to discuss any training concerns you might be having. Frogs To Dogs supports all of it’s past training clients with ongoing training advice and support.
Please click here to subscribe to the Frogs to Dogs mailing list. Stay informed on news, special offers, and all things Frogs to Dogs! Rest assured, we will never, ever sell or furnish your email to any third parties – we promise!